Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter's moods and Christmas preparations

These days passed in a hurry. Some inspections, a school celebration and parties were the highlights. All around, winter is playing with us, showing us randomly beautiful white days and then gloomy ones. It's been great for me, except yesterday when, probably due to some students' curses, I had some bad luck. Some boiling oil took a swing at my face and my middle finger went the wrong way when I slipped on a wet floor. My eyes, fortunately, were protected by some glasses, and only my finger enjoys these days a very nice black-blues colour. It looks like I used it one too many times to wave it. That reminds me of Mr Bean (Seehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqe2rtRnPQ)
These days began also the preparation for Christmas. I took a picture of my mother's fat and very spicy sausages as they proudly filled a pot. I enjoyed the first ones deep fried in oil and the garlic still seems to haunt my mouth now, a day later. The sheets for the traditional nuts sweets are ready too, waiting for the syrup and hungry mouths.






No comments: