Monday, June 18, 2012

Beautiful life


A swans heart
 Next generation. In absolute freedom.
The double rainbow was too big to fit in the picture. It filled the whole sky. The reed seems to raise its arms to welcome it.
 They are so cute... and so frail. Little wonders of life. I like this image with the protective mother and the little silky balls in the tree-filtered sun. I like the warmth of their little bodies in my palm when I can feel their racing heart and restless legs. I think they represent the essence of life - little, beautiful, passionate and so easy to squeeze out. Sometimes we, humans, become too involved in ourselves and our intricate plans, and we forget what it means to live in the moment. These chicks don't know anything about the world or their past but they venture head-on in everything. What they can discover is more important than anything.


No comments: