Friday, April 6, 2012

A "different" school

This week has been another experiment in education of the Romanian politicians. Today I've got a taste of it. I assisted  to a class of sexual education. The students seemed very well-informed, despite the misspelling of anatomic names. The class became amusing when they were challenged to make advertisement for a contraceptive means of their choice. They were very funny, and even rhymed. The funniest was for Smiley -the condom. It became a very lovable cartoon character.
This reminds me of one of the teacher's advice for the students- not to put a condom over another...
At that moment, I remembered a joke about a shepherd and a condom. Maybe you know it. A fair lady has a flat tire in the middle of the countryside. Looking around she sees two shepherds with a flock of sheep. She asks them to help her with the tire and at the end offers a rewards in money or nature. Of course, the shepherds choose a repayment in nature. She accepts with only one condition - to put on a condom and not take it off as not to get her pregnant. They do everything and then she leaves.
A week passes, and the two shepherds are still there with their proverbial calm on their faces and silent demeanor. Finally, one decides to talk: "We helped her...she paid us...it was great...but I have a problem...." After a while, the other one decided to ask:" What is ...your problem?" The shepherd looks at him with a tormented face:"I don't want to get her pregnant, but I don't know how much more I can resist. It has been a week since I have this on. I am sorry for her, but I have to pee!"

No comments: